Stunning vintage couture gown with navy blue halter neckline fit for a queen!
- Size 8
- 100% polyester self (no lining)
- Mary McFadden Couture gown
- Ivory color with slight sheer effect
- Crepe style fabric
- Halter top neckline
- Navy blue beaded embellishment at neckline, bust and back
- Zipper at left side bust with hook and eye closure
- 3 hook and eye closures; slight defect with closures, they connect to beading and there are a few tears, snags and rips causing loose beads and insecure closures
- Beading has missing jewels, loose and fraying threads and overall wear; may cause irregular alignment
- Several lower front stains as shown in pictures; small brown front middle left stain
- Stains throughout perimeter ruffle detail front and back
- Interior stains throughout; neckline, bust and back discoloration along seams
- Stitching on interior zipper is slightly frayed
- Slight rip at middle bust seam
- Overall wear throughout gown
- Vintage couture condition; solid and gorgeous
- Previous owner wore dress during ballroom dance competitions, so you're getting a wonderfully loved work of art!
Halter drop: 14"